Total Hydration Drink for Dogs! K9 Power GO DOG,™, our hydration nutritional supplement for active dogs, is more than just water and carbs. AND it’s not a human sports drink reconfigured for dogs. It’s designed specifically for a dog’s metabolism and features a proprietary blend of electrolytes, short-burst and long-range energy fuels, plus vital buffering agents. These buffers help neutralize performance-robbing metabolic acid (H+) buildup.
The explosive muscular power that propels your dog into the air after a Frisbee or over an agility obstacle comes at a cost—heat. The more power generated, the more heat produced this heat builds up and limits performance. There's never been much you could do, but surrender to the endothermic (heat generating) effect…until now! Human sports drinks have proven themselves to be very effective, we believe it's time that dogs get a drink. That's why we developed Go Dog,™.
Nothing does more to hydrate and keep your dog in the performance safety zone than Go Dog,™. Dogs operate within a narrow core temperature range. Their power zone is 100 - 104°F. Your dog’s performance declines above this range and heat stroke becomes a real danger. Using GO DOG will help re-hydrate and maximize performance within your dog’s power zone.
Go Dog,™ strengthens metabolic links to total peak performance.
Improve Physical Performance. Improve energy efficiency in slow and fast twitch muscle fibers; maintain higher output longer. Rapid & slow release fuels help generate high muscle ATP, which can lead to a boost in performance. Enhanced lactic acid & ammonia clearance helps promote healthy endurance.
We are committed to your dog’s everyday health and wellness. GO DOG,™ our nutritional hydration supplement, is one of our many products that provide the following powerful benefits for your pet:
• Delicious real meat flavor dogs love
• Enhances exercise tolerance
• Helps support hydration levels
• Helps muscle function and fluid balance
• Training and performance support for exercising muscle
• Promotes proper glucose metabolism
• Supports performance and endurance
• Supports normal cardiovascular, immune and neurological function
• Supports electrolyte balance
• Helps maintain normal fluid balance in the blood and tissues
• Supports normal recovery time after strenuous activity
• Helps replace fluid lost through excess salivation
• A clean energy Source - No sugar rush. No crash.
• Support energy production
• Go the Distance, and then some - Encourages healthy endurance and stamina.
We Also Recommend