Journey Dog Harness
Journey Dog Harness
The Journey Dog Harness is tough enough to handle your dog's rough and tough excursions as well as comfortable enough to keep him going non-stop all day long! Meant and designed keeping active pups in mind, this harness is the perfect harness for those summer hikes on a trail, night camping in the green woods, running in your homey neighborhood, and walks around the dog park. It features front and back leash attachments, the front D-ring leash attachment helps in training your pooch not to pull! If he tries to pull, it will turn him right around, letting him know and understand that pulling will get him nowhere!
The v-neck design and the broad padded chest plate on this dog harness helps in reducing strain on your dog's neck and chest, ensuring he will be comfortable and ready to go everyday. For every type of dog, whether one that's light on his feet, or a rough and buff strong canine, this harness is made with all-steel nesting buckles, designed after the harnesses for rock climbers and linesmen, ensuring ultimate strength and durability. So get out there and enjoy every Journey together!
- Great daily harness or active dog harness for hiking, running, or walking
- Made of breathable, durable ripstop fabric with cross-hatched weave
- Back handle for better control over your dog or to assist him over obstacles
- Four adjustment points for a custom fit on most shapes and sizes
- Broad, padded chest plate for comfort with back handle to extract or assist dogs
- Chest and back leash attachment options
- Chest D-ring enables use as a no-pull harness
- All-metal hardware based on engineering in harnesses for rock climbers and linesmen
- Can be used in car travel as a restraint to prevent distracted driving, but it is not crash tested. View our crash-tested dog harnesses.
- Includes a 10-inch lead for training or to use as a dog seat belt loop to prevent distracted driving
- Machine washable. Line Dry.
Measure chest and neck to determine harness size. The fit should be snug but not restrictive. See our video below or our guide on How to Measure Your Dog for a Harness.
We Also Recommend